- The master program is taught in English and has a normal duration of 2 academic years (4 semester) conducting to the accumulation of 120 ECTS. This Master allows the graduates to pursue their education at the doctoral level.
- There are 40 places – all with tuition fees.
- The admission process is open for Bachelor’s graduates having a Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent, regardless of the year of graduation, provided the level of studies and the diploma are recognized by the Ministry of Education and Research of Romania.
- The citizens of other European Union member states, of the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation are entitled to take part in the admission process under the same legal conditions as the Romanian citizens, including the same tuition fees. Their Bachelor’s or equivalent diploma has to be recognized by the competent department of the Ministry of Education and Research prior to the registration with the ASE (the process may take up to 30 days).
- The admission process consists of the online registration of the application file and an online oral exam. The admission of the applicants is based strictly on the admission average grade point – descending ranking of the applicants, correlated with the options expressed at the registration. The minimum average grade required to pass the admission exam is 6,00.
- For this Master program an international English language certificate is mandatory. Otherwise, the candidates will sustain an online language interview with two parts: (a) oral exam from the bibliography (100 points) and (b) the career presentation plan.
The interview performance is assessed with a qualification “Pass” / “Fail”.
- The admission average grade point is determined as follows: 80% oral exam and 20% career path plan. A minimum of 6,00 / 10.00 is required in order to be admitted.
Number of places: 40 (with tuition fee only)
Tax per year:
- tuition fee for EU citizens: 7,500 LEI/year
- tuition fee for Non-EU citezens: 3,600 EUR/year
- application fee for EU citizens : 250 LEI
- application fee for Non-EU citizens : 400 EUR
- 1st intake – July 2020
Schedule of the admission process
1st intake – July – August 2020
|1. Online registration on admitere.ase.ro||20 – 22 July (Mon – Wed), Wednesday until 16.00|
|2. Language competence assessment (interview) and publication of the results||23 July (Thu)|
|3. Online oral interview||24 July (Fri)|
|4. Confirmation of the places by upload the Annex 10 and payment of 1/2 of the annual tuition fee||27-29 July (Mon- Wed), until 16.00|
|5. Publication of the final results||03 August (Mon)|
|6. Matriculation to the 1st year of studies||1st October 2020|
|7. Signature of the tuition contracts||28 September-16 October 2020|
For those who don’t hold an English International certification, an English language competence assessment interview must be sustained.
Bibliography for English language admission test:
- Ghiga, Georgeta, Aspects of Business Communication, Editura Cavallioti, Bucureşti, 2002
- Ioncică, Diana; Robu, Valentina; Ciolăneanu, Roxana; Stamatescu, Ioana, Mastering English for Economics, Editura Uranus, Bucureşti, 2005
- Măgureanu, Tania; Nicolae, Mariana (coord.), Communication in International Business, Editura Cavallioti, Bucureşti, 2005
The following certificates of linguistic competence with international recognition for independent user level (B2) or proficient user (C1, C2) are accepted for equivalence:
- First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Cambridge English: Vantage (BEC Vantage)
- Cambridge English: Higher (BEC Higher)
- International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS): minimum Band 6.0
- Business Language Testing Service (BULATS): minimum 60
- TOEFL: minimum 87
Candidates that pass the English language assessment will hold an interview with members of the admission committee.
The interview is composed of two parts:
- an oral exam, to evaluate the knowledge of the candidate in the business administration field and the Information and Communication Technology industry, with the members of the admission commission – please find the bibliography for the exam below
- presentation of the career development plan of the candidate
Bibliography for the Admission exam:
|1||The basic concepts of management||Business Administration||||pp. 9-34|
|2||The business environment of the company||Business Administration||||pp. 52-72|
|3||Planning||Business Administration||||pp. 93-150|
|4||Organizing||Business Administration||||pp. 151-187|
|5||Leadership||Business Administration||||pp. 229-255|
|6||Marketing and sales||Business Administration||||pp. 360-387|
|7||Digital business||Digital business||
|8||Digital transformation||Digital business||
|9||ICT architecture||Digital business||||135-162|
 Brătianu, C., Mândruleanu, A., Vasilache, S. & Dumitru, I. (2011): Business management. Editura Universitară București.
 Nickels, William G.; McHugh, James M.; McHugh, Susan M. (2016): Understanding Business, McGraw-Hill Education, New York.
 Beynon-Davies, P. (2019): Business Information Systems, Macmillan International Higher Education, Red Globe Press, 3rd edition.
 Harvard Business Review Analytic Services (2020): Rethinking Digital Transformation. New Data Examines the Culture and Process Change Imperative in 2020, online at https://hbr.org/resources/pdfs/comm/red%20hat/RethinkingDigitalTransformation.pdf
 Tabrizi, B.; Lam, E.; Girard, K., Irvin, V. (2020): Digital Transformation Is Not About Technology, online at https://hbr.org/2019/03/digital-transformation-is-not-about-technology
The full bibliography can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Romanian, EU, EEA and Swiss Confederation Citizens:
The applicants will fill in their personal data on the online platform (admitere.ase.ro), including e-mail address and telephone number and will upload copies of the following document (submitted in .pdf or .jpeg / .jpg format):
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). For the graduates of the 2020 promotion, certificate of graduation of the bachelor’s exam, specifying the arithmetic averages of the years of study, the average of the bachelor’s exam and the other information provided by the Framework Regulation on the regime of study acts in education superior, approved by OMEC no. 4156/2020. For ASE 2020 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database.
- Transcript or diploma supplement from the bachelor’s program;
- Baccalaureate diploma (or its equivalent) and of the transcript (or equivalent);
For ASE 2020 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database, they are exempt from submitting documents 1 to 3.
Graduates of study programs abroad, in addition to the bachelor’s degree / graduation certificate, must upload on the platform admitere.ase.ro the copy of the certificate / equivalence certificate issued / issued by the Ministry of Education and Research – CNRED and will send before registration, at email@example.com, the study documents (bachelor’s degree or equivalent, diploma supplement, and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) for the equivalence of the grades.
- Birth certificate;
- Identity card / passport (for foreign citizens);
- Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable);
- Personal statement – Annex 8, generated at registration, by which the candidate declares that agrees to the processing of personal data.
- An ID-type photo;
- Proof of payment of the registration fees for those who pay by bank transfer (recommended: online payment on the admission platform).
- Standard medical certificate, issued no later than six months before the enrollment date by the medical offices (school or territorial) or by the family doctor, from which it should result that the applicants are fit for enrollment in college;
- English Proficiency Certificate, if applicable;
- Other documents certifying special status (Roma minority, social protection system, registration fees exemptions according to art. 39);
- Personal statement regarding the authenticity of the documents uploaded on the admission platform and the correspondence between the digital / scanned documents and the original ones (Annex 9);
- Other documents required by the admission methodology, for the master’s programs with special admission conditions (according to Annex 5).
Citizens of other member states of the European Union, of the states belonging to the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation, the candidates benefiting from a form of protection in Romania, who do not have CNP (Romanian Numerical Personal Number) – will send before registration, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org study documents (bachelor’s degree, diploma supplement / transcript, baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, transcript and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) and will request the ID in order to access the online platform and establish the averages of competition.
If the study and / or civil documents (birth / marriage certificate) are written in a language other than Romanian, copies of the Romanian translations, legalized, will be uploaded on the platform admitere.ase.ro.
Registration of non-EU citizens: all information regarding your registration can be found here.
For further information regarding the admission process please access the methodology.
If you have any questions please contact us at MDBI@fabiz.ase.ro